Senior Java Software Engineer - Job No. 5811Technology
Our client, a a startup within the Fin-tech industry, is looking to build their in-house development team
Our client, a new and exciting Fin-tech organisation, is looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer who is highly motivated and driven. A true team player who is passionate about writing clean code.
Paving the way and help in shaping and developing the company’s product, in every step of its life-cycle. You will be challenged but supported by world-class team members, in a caring and ambitious culture that will give you room to grow.
- Have at least 5 years of Software engineering experience in Java
- Experience with Backend development using inversion of control (Micronaut, Spring) database interaction (JOOQ, Hibernate) and testing (Junit, Mockito etc.)
- A good understanding of Microservices and its related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure) considered an asset
- Some experience in front-end technologies (React, Angular) would be an advantage
- Understanding of some Fin-tech domains would be desirable
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Can handle challenges and open to learn new things
Daniel Genuis (+356) 9906 0642Apply